If you have learned someone you care for has been arrested by a San Mateo law enforcement officer you will want to remain calm. This is bound to be an extremely stressful time in your life but thinking with a level head will help you locate a reputable San Mateo bail bondsman who can help you get the defendant released from jail quickly.
The Yellow Pages and the Internet list hundreds upon hundreds of bail bonds companies. Knowing where to turn and what to look for before you hire a bondsman will be important. You should consider the following points before moving forward.
- Is the company licensed by the California Department of Insurance?
- Do they have a website which lists client testimonials? Testimonials can be a great resource when it comes to learning the level of service they provide their clients.
- How long have they been in business?
- Are they accredited by the Better Business Bureau? If so, do they have a favorable rating?
- Does their website seem professional and informative?
- Do you get the sense the bondsman you’re working with will handle your situation with confidentially and care?
- Does the bondsman take the time to answer all of your questions in a polite, thorough manner?
- Do you feel the person you’re working with has an expert knowledge of the jail system and how bail works?
All bail bonds companies essentially provide the same service at the same cost, but their level of professionalism, industry knowledge, quality of customer service and the flexibility they offer their clients can vary greatly. Be sure to take the time to locate an expert bail bondsman you can trust before signing a bail bonds contract.
Or, you can just call Adelante Bail Bonds and rest assured that you’re dealing with a professional bondsman: 650-227-3547.