We are able to provide you the fastest bail bonds service in San Mateo via online bail service. We will send you the application via email or fax in order to help expedite the bail bond process. This keeps you from having to venture out in the middle of the night or having to make excuses to your boss so you can leave work to handle it.
Thanks to the Internet and other technology, your loved one can spend as little time in jail as possible! We will work quickly to approve the bail bond application and complete the process so that we can get your friend or family member released fast.
You can also come into our office in person or we would be glad to meet you at any convenient location.
Call to speak with one of our licensed bail bondsman at 1-650-227-3547 for free information.
Complete the Bail Bond Process by Email or Fax
- Call to speak with us at 1-650-227-3547. We will answer all of your questions and explain the bail bond process, step-by-step. Our simple paperwork will be emailed or faxed directly to you in just minutes.
- You will receive the bail bond forms. Complete the application and contract. You will also need to provide your credit card information. We accept payments with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. The application will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- Fax or scan and email the completed application to our office. Once we receive the paperwork, an agent will go to the jail where your loved one is being held and post their bail for their release. It could take a few hours after bail is posted for them to be released.
Bail Bond Paperwork
You will receive the following forms from us when you request a bail bond. If sent via email, the forms will be in PDF (Adobe) format. You will need to print them out and complete them before scanning and emailing them to us or faxing.
- Cover letter– provides simple instructions for filling out the paperwork and returning it to us, along with our contact information.
- Application– California law mandates the collection of certain information from a person applying for a bail bond as well as the defendant’s information. This includes where you both live and work. We will also need contact information for two additional people who are well-acquainted with the defendant. This information will only be used if the defendant fails to show up for court appearances after release. The court requires proof that the defendant will be able to be located after his or her release on bail.
- Contract– This contract has been reviewed and approved by the California Department of Insurance and is legally binding. This contract is basically the same one used by all bail bond companies in the state.
- Straight Talk Contract– provided as a reference for you, this explains the bail contract in everyday terms without the “legalese.”
- Receipt– Lists the full amount of the bail fee and credits based on how much you are paying. If you are financing a bond, those terms will also be outlined here.
- Credit Card authorization– this is just the form authorizing our company to charge your credit card for the bail bond fee. The credit card will be charged once our bond has been approved by the court or jail. Your card will not be charged if the bond is not posted.
- Copies of Credit Card and ID– for your protection, we require a copy of your ID card (driver’s license) as well as the credit card you use for payment. We need to see who is submitting the payment. All information you submit is strictly confidential and will not be viewed by anyone other than the licensed bail bondsman you work with. This information is only used to verify the authenticity of the payment information as well as the person signing for the credit card.
For more information on expediting the San Mateo County bail bond process, call us at 1-650-227-3547. A licensed San Mateo bondsman is available to take your call 24 hours a day.